- Interview with writer and creator Bolu Babalola
- Interview with Ronke Adékoluẹjo who plays Ṣadé
- Interview with Racheal Ofori who plays Dela
- Interview with CJ Beckford who plays Tayo
- Interview with Michael Workeye who plays Zeke
Writer and creator Bolu Babalola talks about her inspiration for Big Age, and the differences between writing novels and television.
Ronke Adékoluẹjo describes her character Ṣadé, how she prepared for the role and how she is Bolu's biggest fan.
Racheal Ofori speaks about Dela, what makes Big Age unique as a comedy and what she hopes the audience will take away from it.
CJ Beckford talks about his character, Tayo, what the term Big Age means to him and what it was like working with Bolu.