The Great Celebrity Bake Off Line Up Revealed for Stand Up To Cancer 2023Category: News Release
The Great Celebrity Bake Off returns to Channel 4 for Stand Up to Cancer 2023. This year, 20 famous faces are competing for the title of a Star Baker while helping fund cancer research.
The celebrity bakers will enter the hallowed canvas of the Bake Off tent, welcomed by hosts Noel Fielding and Matt Lucas. Over two days they will be challenged to put their baking skills, or lack thereof, to the test. The celebrities hoping to impress Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith in the signature, technical and showstopper challenges are:
Actor, comedian, director and producer David Schwimmer, actor and comedian Tom Davis, BAFTA nominated comedian, writer and actor Rose Matafeo, singer and songwriter Jesy Nelson, TV presenter Jay Blades MBE, stand-up comedian Judi Love, actor, comedian and writer Mike Wozniak, businesswoman and investor in Dragons Den Deborah Meaden, comedian, actor and presenter Ellie Taylor, media personality and businesswoman Gemma Collins, poet, actor, comedian, screenwriter and radio personality Tim Key, TV presenter AJ Odudu, actress Jessica Hynes, TV presenter Paddy McGuinness, singer, author and TV personality Coleen Nolan, actor and comedian Joe Thomas, Olympic gold medallist Tom Daley OBE, actor and filmmaker David Morrissey, stand-up, comedy actress and writer Lucy Beaumont, and broadcaster and radio presenter Adele Roberts.
Stand Up To Cancer is a joint national fundraising campaign from Cancer Research UK and Channel 4. More than £93 million has been raised in the UK to date. To find out more about Stand Up To Cancer and how you can support, visit su2c.org.uk or channel4.com/SU2C or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or TikTok.
The Great Celebrity Bake Off for Stand Up To Cancer airs later this year.
About Stand Up To Cancer (UK)
- Stand Up To Cancer is a joint national fundraising campaign from Cancer Research UK and Channel 4 that brings the UK together to speed up progress in life-saving cancer research
- Supported by the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) in the US and launched in the UK in 2012, Stand Up To Cancer funds translational research, turning academic breakthroughs in the labs into new treatments that make a real difference for people with cancer.
- More than £93 million has been raised in the UK to date, funding 64 clinical trials and projects involving more than 13,000 cancer patients
- Research projects include the development of pioneering technology to detect super low levels of cancerous DNA in blood to improve the way we diagnose ovarian cancer, developing a new immunotherapy drug to boost the power of the immune system against cancer, exploring an entirely new approach to treating bowel cancer, and much more
- Stars such as Naomi Campbell, Noel Gallagher, Tom Hardy, Gillian Anderson, Idris Elba, Andy Murray, James Corden, Martin Freeman, Jamie Oliver, Richard Ayoade, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Peter Crouch, Abbey Clancy, Danny Dyer, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Lily James, Rosamund Pike, Sophie Turner, Stephen Graham, Toby Jones, Maya Jama, Joe Lycett and Roman Kemp are just some of the talent who have supported Stand Up To Cancer
To find out more about Stand Up To Cancer and how you can support, visit su2c.org.uk or channel4.com/SU2C or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or TikTok.