1. Please ensure you start your video by saying ‘This is my Sunday crunch’.
2. You must be aged 18 years of age or older to take part in this campaign.
3. Please ensure you are the only person in your video and where possible you are not wearing anything that is heavily branded.
4. Channel 4 and Age UK hope to use as many videos as possible but cannot guarantee to use them all.
5. By posting your video to Instagram or Twitter using #SundayCrunchAd you confirm that your video is of you and does not infringe anyone else’s privacy.
6. By posting your video using #SundayCrunchAd you allow Channel 4 and Age UK to use the material in your contribution in a subsequent adverts on Channel 4 during the We Are Undefeatable campaign.
7. Please do not endanger yourself when making your video and only take part in exercise under the direction of your doctor.
8. You will own your video and may continue to use it, but by posting your video using this hashtag, you allow us (and our third party partners) irrevocably to use your content in any media (including on television and online) throughout the world at any time without further liability to you. Where we do use your content, we also have the right to change or edit this.
Channel 4 (of 124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX) and Age UK (of Tavis House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA - Charity Registration Number 1128267) are data controllers of your personal data for the purposes of creating and broadcasting the #SundayCrunchAD advert. All videos that are publicly submitted on Twitter and/or Instagram using #SundayCrunchAd will be collated by Channel 4’s third party provider, never.no, who will pass them on to Age UK/We Are Undefeatable who will draw up a shortlist of videos for Channel 4. Channel 4 will send a final selection of films to Sassy Films, who will produce the advert for Channel 4 with the intention that it will be broadcast on Channel 4’s network of channels and We Are Undefeatable’s social media channels.
Channel 4 and We Are Undefeatable have a legitimate interest in creating, producing and broadcasting an advert using your video contributions, which may involve processing Special Category Data about your health condition that you have posted on your public social media feed. Please be aware that it may not be possible to remove your contribution if you change your mind following your submission, however if you have any questions please contact Channel 4. Your video will be securely transferred and stored by all of the parties involved in the creation of the advert and will be deleted when no longer needed (and in any event within 3 months). For more details on how Channel 4 and Age UK handle your personal data, please refer to the privacy policies below.