Pathos is a puzzle game that follows the journey of a young girl, Pan, through an unknown world. Can you help Pan overcome her obstacles as you travel with her through the strange lands? Perspective plays a huge role and offers you an interesting mechanic to play with. Gain friends, build paths and work around the mysterious denizens to help Pan complete her journey.
Key features include:
• Experience 36 unique environments across 6 chapters
• Simple controls using taps to move and interact with the environment
• Immersive full 3D scenes to capture your eye and imagination
• A uniquely composed soundtrack to enhance your experience
• Based on a true story about a child moving through the foster care system
Pathos was developed by Fixed Update, a team made up of a collection of final year students at the University of Bolton. As well as receiving numerous awards for their debut title, including the Channel 4 and Design in Action awards, they created and developed the game around their busy university schedules.
Download Pathos on the Apple and Google Play stores now for £1.99.