How to Enter – Step-by-Step Guide & Prize Draw Rules
A) You must be a GB resident (excludes Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or older and your Twitter profile must be set to public.
B) To enter ‘The Lateish Show’ prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you must send a tweet which includes the #thelateishshow and depending on who you want to vote for either #TEAMMODINHO or #TEAMJASMINE (“Entry”)
C) You may only enter the Prize Draw once. Retweets will not be accepted as an entry to the Prize Draw. Your entry must be a manual tweet sent by you. If your Entry does not contain the correct hashtags and/or includes language which we deem to be offensive, illegal, libellous or inappropriate (in our sole discretion) and you are selected as a winner of the Prize Draw we can disqualify you at our sole discretion.
D) We will announce the @username of the winner at approximately 11.15pm. We will tweet the user name of the winner from the following account @thelateishshow. You must then follow the @thelateishshow account in order for us to direct message you. You will have seven days from the date the winner is tweeted to respond and confirm acceptance of the prize before another winner may be selected.
E) Please note eligibility to win the prize is subject to your Entry’s compliance with these Rules (which include the Competition Terms and Conditions). If you are announced as a winner and we subsequently discover that you have breached these Rules you will be disqualified from receiving the prize. Our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
The Prize Draw opens as promoted on-screen during The Lateish Show with Mo Gilligan on Channel 4 on 01/07/2022 and closes at 11.05pm.
One winner will be picked at random from everyone who has taken part in The Show Off vote. The prize for one winner is a Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride for Two courtesy of BuyAGift (value £309)
Prize Terms and Conditions
- This experience is available for Monday to Friday for morning flights (excluding bank holidays) between the months of April-October.
- Maximum weight per person is 18 stone/114kg
- You must not fly if you are pregnant or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- You must obey all requests and instructions issued by the operator’s representative and take particular care to abide by any safety instructions given
- Minimum ages vary by location - please contact BuyAGift if you wish us to check a minimum age for you
- Min. height 4'6"/1.37m
- Flights are subject to weather conditions and a minimum number of passengers being booked on a flight
- If the operator is unable to fly on your first booked date your flight will be moved forward to the next mutually convenient date
- Your flight lasts for one hour
- The whole experience lasts for about three and a half hours
- Please note at the following locations only for Wickers World they do not offer champagne however you’ll get a longer flight time of up to 15 minutes (Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire or Gloucestershire
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions. Practical shoes such as walking boots or trainers are advisable - high heels are not permitted
- All dates are subject to availability
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months and you must make your selection before the expiry date printed on your voucher
- All BuyAGift vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against their huge range of experiences. The value of this prize is £309. In the case of any unforeseen circumstances that we may not be able to provide this exact prize, BuyAGift will provide a similar alternative prize of the same value.
- Your Entry must include the correct hashtags required for that Prize Draw. If your Entry does not contain the correct hashtags and/or contains content or language which we deem to be offensive, illegal, libellous or inappropriate (in our sole discretion) and you are selected as a winner of a Prize Draw can disqualify you at our sole discretion.
- You agree to provide accurate personal information to facilitate prize delivery if you are a winner. If you provide false information you will be disqualified from receiving a prize and we may select an alternative winner.
- PLEASE NOTE: we identify entrants to the Prize Draw by searching for tweets containing the relevant Prize Draw hashtags. While we use all reasonable efforts to obtain all tweets containing the hashtags we cannot promise that we will be able to do so. We also cannot be responsible for any Entries to the Prize Draw or prize acceptance responses from winners that are not received by us for any reason including, but not limited to, reasons outside our control such as actions taken by third parties including Twitter, or unavailability or network delays affecting Twitter or the internet generally. Please see our Competition Terms and Conditions for more details of how we limit our liability.
- This Prize Draw is run by Channel 4 and not Twitter and as such the Rules will apply to your Entry, however, because this Prize Draw uses the Twitter platform Twitter’s Terms of Service will continue to apply to your use of Twitter and we recommend you review these.
- We advise you not to create multiple Twitter accounts in order to enter the Prize Draw multiple times or to tweet to enter the Prize Draw excessive numbers of times. Creation of multiple Twitter accounts or excessive tweets may lead to Twitter suspending your accounts. Please see the Twitter Terms of Service for more information.
- If we become aware that you are using an automated means to enter the Prize Draw or you have breached Twitter’s Terms of Service then you will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Please note that we shall be entitled to cancel these Prize Draws (or any of them) without notice and/or to amend these Rules where this is necessary in our reasonable opinion for legal or administrative reasons. Any changes to the Rules, notices of cancellation or other notices will be set out on this webpage and we will also Tweet notification of any material changes or cancellation.