The Lateish Show Terms and Conditions
How to Enter – Step-by-Step Guide & Prize Draw Rules
A) You must be a GB resident (excludes Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or older and your Twitter profile must be set to public.
B) To enter ‘The Lateish Show’ prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you must send a tweet which includes the #thelateishshow and depending on who you want to vote for either #TEAMMO or #TEAMBABA (“Entry”).
C) You may only enter the Prize Draw once. Retweets will not be accepted as an entry to the Prize Draw. Your entry must be a manual tweet sent by you. If your Entry does not contain the correct hashtags and/or includes language which we deem to be offensive, illegal, libellous or inappropriate (in our sole discretion) and you are selected as a winner of the Prize Draw we can disqualify you at our sole discretion.
D) We will select one winner at random out of the first 10,000 entrants. We will announce the @username of the winner at approximately 11.15pm. We will tweet the user name of the winner from the following account @thelateishshow. You must then follow the @thelateishshow account in order for us to direct message you. You will have seven days from the date the winner is tweeted to respond and confirm acceptance of the prize before another winner may be selected.
E) Please note eligibility to win the prize is subject to your Entry’s compliance with these Rules (which include the Competition Terms and Conditions). If you are announced as a winner and we subsequently discover that you have breached these Rules you will be disqualified from receiving the prize. Our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
F) The Prize Draw opens as promoted on-screen during The Lateish Show with Mo Gilligan on Channel 4 on 2 June 2023 and closes at 11.05pm.
G) The prize is :
- 2 x Three-Day VIP Tickets to Afro Nation Portugal 2023 in Portimao, Portugal on 28th – 30th June 2023.
- 1x Free Official Afro Nation Merch item per person
- Bar tab (Totalling £100)
- A Lastminute.com voucher to the value of £2000 to cover flights and accommodation.
Prize Terms and Conditions
- This Prize is valid for Afronation 2023 and is not transferrable to future editions of the festival. If not claimed for the 2023 festival dates, the prize will expire.
- The winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- This Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value in any form.
- Afronation festival reserves the right to refuse entry to the festival in line with the festival’s Terms & Conditions
- The winner shall be responsible for ensuring they meet the entry requirements of Portugal, including holding a valid passport, to attend the festival.
- The prize does not include spending money, transfers to or from the airport or travel insurance. These are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- The winner is responsible for booking all travel and accommodation. Any costs that exceed the £2000 voucher must be paid for by the winner.
- Your Entry must include the correct hashtags required for that Prize Draw. If your Entry does not contain the correct hashtags and/or contains content or language which we deem to be offensive, illegal, libellous or inappropriate (in our sole discretion) and you are selected as a winner of a Prize Draw can disqualify you at our sole discretion.
- You agree to provide accurate personal information to facilitate prize delivery if you are a winner. If you provide false information you will be disqualified from receiving a prize and we may select an alternative winner.
- PLEASE NOTE: we identify entrants to the Prize Draw by searching for tweets containing the relevant Prize Draw hashtags. While we use all reasonable efforts to obtain all tweets containing the hashtags we cannot promise that we will be able to do so. We also cannot be responsible for any Entries to the Prize Draw or prize acceptance responses from winners that are not received by us for any reason including, but not limited to, reasons outside our control such as actions taken by third parties including Twitter, or unavailability or network delays affecting Twitter or the internet generally. Please see our Competition Terms and Conditions for more details of how we limit our liability.
- This Prize Draw is run by Channel 4 and not Twitter and as such the Rules will apply to your Entry, however, because this Prize Draw uses the Twitter platform Twitter’s Terms of Service will continue to apply to your use of Twitter and we recommend you review these.
- We advise you not to create multiple Twitter accounts in order to enter the Prize Draw multiple times or to tweet to enter the Prize Draw excessive numbers of times. Creation of multiple Twitter accounts or excessive tweets may lead to Twitter suspending your accounts. Please see the Twitter Terms of Service for more information.
- If we become aware that you are using an automated means to enter the Prize Draw or you have breached Twitter’s Terms of Service then you will not be eligible to win a prize.
- You must read and agree to Afronation’s Terms and Conditions: https://www.afronation.com/terms/terms_and_conditions.
- Please note that we shall be entitled to cancel these Prize Draws (or any of them) without notice and/or to amend these Rules where this is necessary in our reasonable opinion for legal or administrative reasons. Any changes to the Rules, notices of cancellation or other notices will be set out on this webpage and we will also Tweet notification of any material changes or cancellation.