Find FAQ by section
Related FAQ results
The minimum operating requirements for each platform are described below.
Accessing All 4+
All 4+ is available across all devices and the same minimum requirements as accessing All 4 apply. To sign up log into your account and select account settings.
Accessing All 4 online at www.All4.com:
In order to watch All 4 you will need:
- A laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows or OSX (Mac) operating system
- A broadband internet connection
One of our recommended browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
You can access the mobile website and browse our catalogue of content on:
- Mobile and tablet devices with an internet connection
Please note: Internet Explorer 11 is no longer being supported. To continue watching All 4 we would strongly suggest that you update to one of the browsers above.
All 4 iPhone and iPad apps:
- A broadband internet connection connected to your device
- HDMI compatible TV
- A relevant account or subscription to access device features/content
Download our free All 4 app for iOS by visiting the iTunes app store (opens in a new window) from your device
All 4 Android apps:
Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV.
TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes:
All 4 is available on the following devices:
PS4, Windows 10, XBoxOne, YouView, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire, FreeviewPlay, Now TV, Sky, Virgin Media.
In order to view on any device you will need:
- iOS 10.3 + in order to upgrade to the new app
- Users 10.2 and below can continue to use 7.6.2 for the time being. At some point it is likely that this version will be deprecated
- The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection unless you have downloaded our programmes to watch offline; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need Android OS 5.0 and above. For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported.
Not found the answer you were looking for?