Find FAQ by section
Related FAQ results
Channel 4 is a member of the UK Council for Child Internet Safety. Click here (Opens in new window) to learn more.
The minimum operating requirements for each platform are described below.
Accessing All 4+
All 4+ is available across a wide range of devices and the same minimum requirements as accessing All 4 apply. To sign up log into your account and select account settings.
Accessing All 4 online at www.All4.com:
In order to watch All 4 you will need:
- A laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows or OSX (Mac) operating system
- A broadband internet connection
One of our recommended browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Edge (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
You can access the mobile website and browse our catalogue of content on:
- Mobile and tablet devices with an internet connection
Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer 11 there is limited support and you may notice things not working properly. For the best experience we would strongly suggest that you update to one of the browsers above.
All 4 iPhone and iPad apps:
- A broadband internet connection connected to your device
- HDMI compatible TV
- A relevant account or subscription to access device features/content
Download our free All 4 app for iOS by visiting the iTunes app store (opens in a new window) from your device
All 4 Android apps:
Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV.
TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes:
All 4 is available on the following devices:
PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Windows 10/XBoxOne, YouView, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire, FreeviewPlay, Now TV, Sky, Virgin Media.
In order to view on any device you will need:
- iOS 10.3 + in order to upgrade to the new app
- Users 10.2 and below can continue to use 7.6.2 for the time being. At some point it is likely that this version will be deprecated
- The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection unless you have downloaded our programmes to watch offline; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need Android OS 5.0 and above. For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported.
All 4 is Channel 4's on demand service. It's completely free and gives you access to a wide catalogue of programmes. Watch our channels live, catch up on a programme you've missed, discover brand new and exclusive shows and if you prefer to watch episodes back to back we have a huge selection of Box Sets available. You'll get personalised recommendations and your own My 4 space for easy access to your favourite shows and, for watching on the go, you can download programmes within the All 4 mobile and tablet apps. All 4 is available on the following platforms: All4.com website, Amazon Fire, Android app, Chromecast, Freeview Play, iPhone and iPad app, Now TV, PS3, PS4, Roku, Samsung TV, Windows app, XBox one and YouView
Not found the answer you were looking for?