Friday Night Dinner: Viewers’ Vote is organised by Channel Four Television Corporation of 124 Horseferry Rd, London, SW1P 2TX (“Channel 4”). By participating in Friday Night Dinner: Viewers’ Vote you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as set out below.
This is a vote for the viewers’ favourite Friday Night Dinner episodes. There will be two vote polls - both exactly the same – with one promoted on the Channel 4 Facebook page and one promoted on the Friday Night Dinner Facebook page and the votes from both polls will be combined together. The three episodes with the most votes will be played out after Friday Night Dinner: 10 years and a lovely bit of squirrel, on Friday 28th May at 10.30pm on Channel 4.
- You will only be able to vote if you have a Facebook account.
- To vote for your favourite clip you must include the title of the episode you want to vote for in a comment under the montage of clips you have watched.
- You must be a UK resident aged 16 or over to vote.
- The vote closes at 11.59pm on 24th May 2021. The three episodes with the most votes will be played out after Friday Night Dinner: 10 years and a lovely bit of squirrel, on Friday 28th May at 10.30pm on Channel 4.
- You will only be able to vote once per poll.
- If multiple episode titles are included in a single comment, your vote will be disregarded.
- If you comment more than once, only your latest comment will be counted.
- Votes will not be accepted where titles are misspelt, abbreviated, lengthened or differ in any way from the designated titles announced in the montage videos.
- If your comment is deleted before the voting period ends, your comment will still be counted.
- PLEASE NOTE: We identify votes by searching for comments containing the title of the clips promoted in the montage of clips. While we use all reasonable efforts to obtain all comments containing these names, we cannot promise that we will be able to do so. We also cannot be responsible for any comments that are not received by us including, but not limited to, reasons outside of our control such as actions taken by third parties including Facebook, or unavailability or network delays affecting Facebook or the internet generally.
- This activity is run by Channel 4 and not Facebook, however because this activity uses the Facebook platform, Facebook’s Terms of Service will continue to apply to your use of Facebook and we recommend you review these.
- When you vote via Facebook using a public account, we will collect your comment, including the name of the clip you would like to vote for, along with details of your Facebook profile and we will hold this information securely on our systems for two years.
- For more details about the legal basis on which we hold your personal data and your rights in respect of your personal data, please also read Channel 4’s Privacy. These documents form part of these Terms and Conditions and by voting via your Facebook account, you agree to be bound by them.
- We advise you not to create multiple Facebook accounts in order to vote multiple times. Creation of multiple Facebook accounts or excessive comments may lead to Facebook suspending your accounts. Please see the Facebook Terms of Service for more information.
- We reserve the right to disregard votes if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting or voting which is designed to unfairly influence the outcome of the vote has occurred (including without limitation certain bulk voting).
- We reserve the right to disregard votes which are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a tie in the vote result, the clips that are tied will both/all be announced as the winner.
- Channel 4 may suspend, withdraw, cancel or reset the Vote without notice in the event of catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any other problem in any system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Channel 4 hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the Vote.
- Channel 4 reserves the right to amend these Vote Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the website and such posting will be adequate notice to all participants.
- These voting terms are and any matter or dispute of whatever nature connected to these rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.