Walking the NileReturn to programme home page
Clips & Extras
S1-Ep4: Tense Environment
Lev and Turbo witness a tense situation during prayer
- Start playback of S1-Ep4: Tense Environment WARNING Scenes Which Some Viewers May Find Offensive
- Start playback of S1-Ep4: New Look
- Start playback of Finding Florence a New Home
- Start playback of S1-Ep2: Musical Language
- Start playback of S1-Ep2: Different Palettes WARNING Strong Language
- Start playback of S1-Ep1: Crocodile WARNING Strong Language
- Start playback of S1-Ep1: Lake Victoria Blessing
- Start playback of S1-Ep1: Suit Shopping
About the Journey
On 3 December 2013, Levison Wood took the first steps of his 4,250 mile expedition and so begin a unique exploration of the continent in the most ambitious and intimate way possible...Continue reading: 'About the Journey'
Over 5000km, 6 countries, 9 months and about 7 million steps later, Lev reaches the Mediterranean Sea
Cast and Crew
Walking with Purpose
Lev is using the coverage that his epic journey attracts to benefit charities that have particular significance for him. Please read about them and give them your support.
Thoughtful, inspiring and dramatic book recounting Lev's walk along the length of the Nile. The dangers are very real, but so is the motivation for this ex-army officer.