• 3 nights' stay in The Woodman Hut at The Lazy Duck Hostel
• Tickets to the Funicular Railway at Natural Retreats CairnGorm Mountain
• Canyoning at G2 Outdoors
• Car Hire with Enterprise Rent a Car for 3 days
• Up to £100 travel allowance
Our 6 adventurers took in breath-taking city views from Calton Hill during their road trip, find out what else there is to do in Scotland’s capital.
Follow in the footsteps of our cast along the Glasgow City Mural Trail and see what else is on offer in Scotland’s largest city.
The beautiful Scottish Highlands have endless activities for you to experience. A highlight for our road trippers was meeting deer and quad trekking at Rothiemurchus.
1. The competition closes on 15th October 2017 at midnight.
2. The competition is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
3. The prize is for 1 winner.
4. The winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries.
5. The winner will be notified via email that they have won and will have 7 days to respond to notification. Should no response be received another winner may be selected.
6. The prize is a trip to Scotland for the winner and one guest consisting of:
• 3 night, mid-week stay at The Lazy Duck Hostel in the woodman’s hut on a room only basis, to be taken Sunday – Thursday subject to availability as listed on the website availability calendar at http://lazyduck.co.uk/woodmans-hut/
• Visiting dogs are not possible anywhere at The Lazy Duck on account of the free roaming waterfowl and the sensitive wildlife in the vicinity.
• The Lazy Duck is a non-smoking environment both in and out-of-doors, including e-cigarettes.
• 2 x Adult Funicular tickets at Natural Retreats CairnGorm Mountain• Canyoning for 2 Adults with G2 Outdoors
• This activity is weather dependent, if river level are too high Gorge walking or Zip lining will be offered as an alternative
• Maximum weight for any activity cannot exceed over 19st
• VisitScotland Car Hire with Enterprise Rent a Car for 3 days.
• Winner has choice of Scottish location for pick up however the recommended location Inverness Airport or city.
• Automatic or manual car hire - the winner (and/or their travel companion) must have a full, clean driver's license valid for use in the UK and must adhere to the car hire company conditions of hire. The minimum driving age is 21. Winner liable for excess and fuel. Car class to be selected by VisitScotland.
7. The winner’s guest must be aged 18 years of age or older.
8. The prize includes travel expenses up to the maximum value of £100. The travel allowance will only be reimbursed upon the presentation to VisitScotland of invoices/receipts in support of allowable expenditure. The maximum amount of Travel Allowance payable will be at the VisitScotland’s discretion, and in any event will not exceed £100.
9. Booking is subject to availability of prize providers and excludes 24th – 26th December 2017 and 2nd January 2018. The prize must be taken by 30th April 2018.
10. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
11. Travel insurance is not included and is the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
12. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Providers of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their guest when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize Providers.
13. The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, CI, IoM, and RoI. Additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions and activities, attractions, additional treatments, internet charges, in room dining, laundry, in room videos, gratuities and personal expenses where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
14. The prize providers are VisitScotland, The Lazy Duck Hostel, Natural Retreats CairnGorm Mountain and G2 Outdoor.