The UndateablesReturn to programme home page
What We Learnt About Love
Familiar faces from The Undateables explain what the show has taught them about love in this exclusive online video
A Guide to Dating
Familiar faces from The Undateables give their guide to datingWatch Now: 'A Guide to Dating'
S5-Ep1: Carpe Diem
After fallen ill on Christmas Day two years ago contracting Meningococcal Septicaemia, Tammy is determined to return to the dating world
- S5-Ep1: Carpe Diem - Play.
- S5-Ep1: James - Play.
- S4-Ep5: The Proposal - Steve & Vicky - Play.
- S4-Ep5: The Proposal - Brent & Challis - Play.
- S4-Ep4: Third Time Lucky - Play.
- S4-Ep4: Daniel Revisit - Play.
- S4-Ep4: Ruth Revisit - Play.
- S4-Ep3: Dr Love - Play.
- S4-Ep3: Almost Complete - Play.
- S4-Ep2: Butterflies - Play.
- S4-Ep2: Gifts - Play.
- S4-Ep1: A Cheeky Smile - Play.
- S4-Ep1: Alex - Play.
- S3-Ep4: Celebrity Bond - Play.
- S3-Ep4: Pulling Out - Play.
- S3-Ep3: Closer to Home - Play.
- S3-Ep2: Mis-Step - Play.
- S3-Ep2: Gap to Fill - Play.
- S3-Ep1: Keen - Play.
- S3-Ep1: Protective Duty - Play.
Singer-songwriter Daniel is a true gentle giant who longs for a girlfriend
33 year old is an eternal romantic
32 year old Matthew is a professional artist model from North London
Tammy from Colchester has never had any trouble attracting men but a year and a half ago she contracted Meningococcal…
Do you have a physical, sensory or other impairment, or a long term condition and want to meet the person of your dreams? Get involved in the new series.Are you single and looking for love?: 'Take Part'
Help and Support
4Viewers has help and support information on a range of issues
Catch up with the love life of Sarah from series 2 who had a stroke at eighteen that left her with expressive aphasia, a condition that makes communication hard