The UndateablesReturn to programme home page
Get under the covers with Tom Morgan!
Tom impresses Jamie with his tackle and talks dating and rugby in brand new In Bed with Jamie
In Bed with Jamie (and Tom Morgan)
Our very own Tom Morgan impresses Jamie with his tackle and talks dating and rugby on In Bed with JamieWatch Now: 'In Bed with Jamie (and Tom Morgan)'
A Guide to Dating
Familiar faces from The Undateables give their guide to datingWatch Now: 'A Guide to Dating'
S5-Ep1: Carpe Diem
After fallen ill on Christmas Day two years ago contracting Meningococcal Septicaemia, Tammy is determined to return to the dating world
- S5-Ep1: Carpe Diem - Play.
- S5-Ep1: James - Play.
- S4-Ep5: The Proposal - Steve & Vicky - Play.
- S4-Ep5: The Proposal - Brent & Challis - Play.
- S4-Ep4: Third Time Lucky - Play.
- S4-Ep4: Daniel Revisit - Play.
- S4-Ep4: Ruth Revisit - Play.
- S4-Ep3: Dr Love - Play.
- S4-Ep3: Almost Complete - Play.
- S4-Ep2: Butterflies - Play.
- S4-Ep2: Gifts - Play.
- S4-Ep1: A Cheeky Smile - Play.
- S4-Ep1: Alex - Play.
- S3-Ep4: Celebrity Bond - Play.
- S3-Ep4: Pulling Out - Play.
- S3-Ep3: Closer to Home - Play.
- S3-Ep2: Mis-Step - Play.
- S3-Ep2: Gap to Fill - Play.
- S3-Ep1: Keen - Play.
- S3-Ep1: Protective Duty - Play.
Do you have a physical, sensory or other impairment, or a long term condition and want to meet the person of your dreams? Get involved in the new series.Are you single and looking for love?: 'Take Part'
Help and Support
4Viewers has help and support information on a range of issues
Catch up with the love life of Sarah from series 2 who had a stroke at eighteen that left her with expressive aphasia, a condition that makes communication hard