The Three Day NannyReturn to programme home page
Kathryn becomes concerned with the lack of interaction in the family household
- S2-Ep5: Tablets - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Effective Tone - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Double Trouble - Play.
- S2-Ep3: The Rule Book - Play.
- S2-Ep3: Children's Battle - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Who Rules the Roost? - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Hair Brushing - Play.
- S2-Ep1: The Morrisens - Play.
- S2-Ep1: Miles Apart - Play.
- S1-Ep4: Bloke Mode - Play.
- S1-Ep3: Meet The Vickers - Play.
- S1-Ep3: Landmarks - Play.
- S1-Ep2: Nanny Calling - Play.
- S1-Ep1: Meet Nanny Mewes - Play.
The Three Day Nanny
Kathryn Hewes' practical guide to help you demystify your growing toddler's needs. Includes guidance on how to solve 100 common parenting challenges.Buy the book: 'The Three Day Nanny'
Advice from Kathryn
Children need a wide variety of foods to develop and grow
The key is to have a clear and defined bedtime routine
If a child is upset or cross, they need to vent their frustration
Every child loves to explore - there is an entire world waiting for them
The meal table is a place where families can be together, and discuss their day
We're interested in hearing from parents who think they and their children would benefit from Kathryn's help
Kathryn believes you should give your children wings to fly and allow them to make their own decisionsView profile: 'Kathryn Mewes'