The Three Day NannyReturn to programme home page
Kathryn becomes concerned with the lack of interaction in the family household
- S2-Ep5: Tablets - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Effective Tone - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Double Trouble - Play.
- S2-Ep3: The Rule Book - Play.
- S2-Ep3: Children's Battle - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Who Rules the Roost? - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Hair Brushing - Play.
- S2-Ep1: The Morrisens - Play.
- S2-Ep1: Miles Apart - Play.
- S1-Ep4: Bloke Mode - Play.
- S1-Ep3: Meet The Vickers - Play.
- S1-Ep3: Landmarks - Play.
- S1-Ep2: Nanny Calling - Play.
- S1-Ep1: Meet Nanny Mewes - Play.
Appear on the Show
Would you and your children benefit from Kathryn's help?Continue reading: 'Appear on the Show'
Kathryn believes you should give your children wings to fly and allow them to make their own decisions
The key is to have a clear and defined bedtime routine
Children need a wide variety of foods to develop and grow
Kathryn Hewes' practical guide to help you demystify your growing toddler's needs. Includes guidance on how to solve 100 common parenting challenges.