The Three Day NannyReturn to programme home page
Kathryn's Five Key Areas
In this extract from Kathryn's book she explains the key areas in your child's lifeContinue reading: 'Kathryn's Five Key Areas '
Kathryn becomes concerned with the lack of interaction in the family household
- Start playback of S2-Ep5: Tablets
- Start playback of S2-Ep4: Effective Tone
- Start playback of S2-Ep4: Double Trouble
- Start playback of S2-Ep3: The Rule Book
- Start playback of S2-Ep3: Children's Battle
- Start playback of S2-Ep2: Who Rules the Roost?
- Start playback of S2-Ep2: Hair Brushing
- Start playback of S2-Ep1: The Morrisens
- Start playback of S2-Ep1: Miles Apart
- Start playback of S1-Ep4: Bloke Mode
- Start playback of S1-Ep3: Meet The Vickers
- Start playback of S1-Ep3: Landmarks
- Start playback of S1-Ep2: Nanny Calling
- Start playback of S1-Ep1: Meet Nanny Mewes
Advice from Kathryn
Children need a wide variety of foods to develop and grow
The key is to have a clear and defined bedtime routine
If a child is upset or cross, they need to vent their frustration
Every child loves to explore - there is an entire world waiting for them
We've got four copies of Kathryn's book, The Three Day Nanny, to give away
Kathryn Hewes' practical guide to help you demystify your growing toddler's needs. Includes guidance on how to solve 100 common parenting challenges.
Kathryn believes you should give your children wings to fly and allow them to make their own decisionsView profile: 'Kathryn Mewes'
Family Meal Times
The meal table is a place where families can be together, and discuss their dayContinue reading: 'Family Meal Times'
We're interested in hearing from parents who think they and their children would benefit from Kathryn's help