The IT CrowdReturn to programme home page
Quiz: Are you the ultimate fan?
Want to be crowned the ultimate geek? Simply memorise every episode of the free IT Crowd box set on demand, then breeze through our easy quiz!
8 Moss Moments That Get Us Every Time
'Ploppers'? Nope. 'Motherflipping Gun'? Nope. So what have we included in this ludicrous display of humour from Moss? Head thisaway...Continue reading: '8 Moss Moments That Get Us Every Time'
Clips & Extras
S5-Ep1: Personal Assistance
Douglas begins a new business venture
- S5-Ep1: Personal Assistance - Play.
- S5-Ep1: The Lady's Calling - Play.
- S5-Ep1: Board Game Review - Play.
- S3-Ep3: Road to Nowhere - Play.
- S2-Ep6: Connection - Play.
- S2-Ep5: The Ordinary Boys - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Peter File - Play.
- S2-Ep3: Eat Me - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Ups and Downs - Play.
- S2-Ep1: GAY - Play.
- S4-Ep1: Dumpo - Play.
- Graham Linehan Interview (2013) - Play.
- Benedict Wong Interview - Play.
- Graham Linehan Interview (2009) - Play.
- Katherine Parkinson Interview - Play.
- The IT Crowd Night Trailer - Play.
Surf the net with the IT Crowd and ride the bus with Peep Show in this quick reminder of our favourite sitcoms. From a tragic bear in Drop the Dead Donkey to a camel toe in Drifters - all life is here...
Christmas is a time to forget your many personal issues and own inevitable demise. So sit back, relax and have a laugh...
Play the Game
Assist Jen, Moss and Roy in protecting Reynholm Industries from hordes of electronic nasties
Graham Linehan Interview
The writer of the IT Crowd, Black Books and Father Ted discusses influences, inspiration, and the craft of scriptwriting
Smiling face of the IT Department with a love of comic books
Line manager Jen is Roy and Moss's agony aunt and life guru
Nothing short of a genius, capable of amazing feats of invention
Inherited Reynholm Industries after his father's demise
Keep an eye out for Graham Linehan's labels for the more significant titbits!
Get your very own IT Crowd wallpapers for your desktop
The actress who plays Jen (and knows as little about computers)