- Main titles - Morning Runner - 'Gone up in Flames'
- Start Wendy's party - Calvin Harris - 'Acceptable in the 80's'
- Charlotte's entrance - Mark Ronson - 'Stop me'
- She's Amazing - The Ting Tings - Great DJ
- Getting off with - Rihanna - Shut up and drive
- Donovan entrance - Booty Luv - 'Some kind of Rush'
- Hes gone - Hot Chip - 'Over and Over'
- Getting into car - Thom Stone - 'She knows'
- End Part One - Field Music - 'She can do what she Wants'
- Start Part 2 - Arctic Monkeys - 'Florescent Adolescent'
- Donavan threat - the Wombats - 'Kill the Director' instrumental 17 secs
- Will's argument with Simon - Kate Nash - 'Dickhead'
- Will's Mum to Friend - Field Music - 'She can do what she Wants'
- Boys to Will and Charlotte - Field Music - 'She can do what she Wants'
- Blind Date music - DeWoolf Library music - 'Full blast'
- Will cries - Mumm-Ra - She's got you High'
- End Montage and credits - The Cure - 'Inbetween Days'
The Inbetweeners: Top Ten Moments