Due to popular demand... Sarbjit shares her recipe for the perfect cup of teaaaaaa!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tea bag
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- full fat milk
- Add a cup of water in the pan and put it on the gas to boil
- Add one tea bag, one teaspoon of sugar, a pinch of salt, cardomom, fennel, cloves as desired and a small piece of ginger
- Both ginger and salt are very good for sore throats and in this weather it's always good to have a small amount in the tea
- Bring all of this to boil for a couple of minutes then add full fat blue top milk as desired
- Again bring this to boil and allow to simmer for a few minutes
And Walah - the perfect Cup of Tea! Serve with Indian Pakoras or English biscuits and a lot of Love!
See also: Polly's Chicken Curry recipe