Stand Up To Cancer
navigate carousel using arrow keys
Andy Murray: The Movie - Part 1
Richard Ayoade screen tests a host of famous faces for his Andy Murray biopic
- Start playback of Andy Murray: The Movie - Part 1
- Start playback of Nicole Scherzinger and the SUTC Kids' Choir
- Start playback of Derren Brown and Martin Freeman
- Start playback of Jamie Oliver and Taylor Swift
- Start playback of Andy Murray: The Movie – Part 2
- Start playback of Adam Hills' Message to Cancer
- Start playback of Adam Hills Strips
- Start playback of Dr Christian and Sarah Millican
- Start playback of The Marriage Proposal
- Start playback of Diversity
- Start playback of Myth or Fact?
- Start playback of Davina Presents Tom Daley with the Small Pants
- Start playback of Ready? Let's Do This!
You can join forces with famous faces from TV, music and film in order to raise money to accelerate new cancer treatments to UK patients and show cancer – it's payback time
Gogglebox on Strictly
Glued to the screen, watching the dancing ...
- Start playback of Gogglebox on Strictly
- Start playback of Something You Didn't Know About Kate Moss
- Start playback of Lloyd's Story, Watched By Gogglebox
- Start playback of Gogglebox on Andrea Faustini
- Start playback of Chloe Jasmine's X Factor Performance
- Start playback of Gogglebox with Noel, Naomi and Kate
- Start playback of Kathy Burke and Paul O'Grady - Trailer
Watch the Last Leg lads do their bit for Stand Up To Cancer - including Adam's revealing finale
Get the latest tweets from Stand Up To Cancer
See what our celeb guests had to say about SU2C
The latest SU2C news straight to your news feed
See the celebs who are standing up with us
Meet the people whose lives have been changed forever by a cancer diagnosis
Get the look with our great new range of merchandise. Shop for clothing, accessories and promotional packs - with free delivery on all orders.
Take a look at behind the scenes at Stand Up to Cancer
Find Out More
Be smart. Be active. Be healthy. Your cancer questions answered.
Help us beat cancer with this free mobile game!
Our 4Viewers site has help and support on a range of issues
We fund scientists, doctors and nurses to help beat cancer sooner
Stand Up To Cancer synopsis
Davina McCall, Alan Carr and Dr Christian Jessen host an incredible night of live television, as a bevvy of stars show their support for SU2C on C4, Friday 17th OctoberEpisode Guide >
Next on TV
A very special edition of the weekly TV review programme sees some surprise famous faces including Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Noel Gallagher, plus Paul…