Stand Up To CancerReturn to programme home page
SU2C Partners with the Bear Grylls Survival Race
The Bear Grylls Survival Race and Stand Up To Cancer are thrilled to partner together to raise money in the fight against cancerFind out more: 'SU2C Partners with the Bear Grylls Survival Race '
Brought to you by Cancer Research UK and Channel 4, Stand Up To Cancer is an annual fundraising campaign that brings the UK together to accelerate progress in cancer research
Best Bits 2015
Gogglebox: We Need A Cure
Scarlett's emotions get the better of her after watching Stand Up To Cancer's Personal Stories
- Gogglebox: We Need A Cure - Play.
- First Dates: Gary's Back - Play.
- First Dates: Jamie's Date - Play.
- Chatty Man: Tattoos - Play.
- Chatty Man: Teetotal - Play.
- Gogglebox: Scarlett vs The X Factor - Play.
- Gogglebox: Carrier Bags - Play.
- Gogglebox: Who Is Richard Bacon? - Play.
- The Last Leg: Head Shaving - Play.
- The Last Leg: Brian Blessed - Play.
- The Last Leg: Hop Gear - Play.
- Celebrity Gogglebox: Trailer - Play.
- The Moment - Play.
- Lloyd's Story - Play.
- Ruby's Story - Play.
- Pauline's Story - Play.
- Chatty Man: Trailer - Play.
- Stand Up To Cancer: Trailer - Play.
Get a free kit and play your part in beating cancer sooner
Shop for clothing, accessories and promotional packs
Sign up today to make sure your school is part of SU2C
The epic event is over but you can re-live it here!
A group of people share the moment their lives were changed forever in this film about cancer stories
Reverse The Odds is a fun and unique puzzle adventure game where the further you progress the more you are helping to beat cancer sooner
See the stars appearing in special one-off shows in support of Stand Up To Cancer
Help and Support
Our 4Viewers site has help and support on a range of issues