One Born Every MinuteReturn to programme home page
The Babies Revisited
How are some of the One Born families getting on, now their babies are back home and in their first few months?
The Babies Revisited
Find out how our families coped with their latest additions, now a few months old, back home!Watch videos: 'Videos'
Clips from Series 8
S9-Ep10: Love at First Leg
Expectant parents discuss how they first met
- S9-Ep10: Love at First Leg - Play.
- S9-Ep9: To Me, To You - Play.
- S9-Ep8: Third Time Lucky - Play.
- S9-Ep7: Deep Undercover - Play.
- S9-Ep6: Life Lesson - Play.
- S9-Ep5: First Time Nerves - Play.
- S9-Ep4: Daddy's Dream - Play.
- S9-Ep3: Selfie Time - Play.
- S9-Ep2: Chunky Monkey - Play.
- S9-Ep1: Miracle Baby - Play.
- S9-Ep1: Kirsty's First Baby - Play.
- S9: Trailer - Play.
- S8-Ep7: Mummy's Supporter - Play.
- S8-Ep6: Young Grandmother - Play.
- S8-Ep6: The Only Girl - Play.
- S8-Ep5: Memory Loss - Play.
- S8-Ep5: Winning Number - Play.
- S8-Ep3: Childhood Sweethearts - Play.
- S8-Ep3: Kirsty and Ian - Play.
- S8-Ep2: Coincidence - Play.
- S8-Ep2: Alyshea - Play.
- S8-Ep1: Hayley and Nick - Play.
- S8-Ep1: Brooke and TIm - Play.
Shorts: The Dads
Is there more to being a young dad than sleepless nights, nappy disasters and no social life?
Darren's life used to be the pub, the footie and his mates. But everything changed when he became dad to twin boys.
Al has lots of tricks up his sleeve when it comes to creating a strong bond with his young son Ted.
How easy has it been for Michael to put down his comic books and computer games and become a responsible grown-up?
Help and Support
Looking for information about the issues in this show?
Our 4Viewers site has help and support on childbirth and fertilityVisit 4Viewers: 'Looking for information about the issues in this show?'
Taking you from week one and the first trimester right through to week 40, including overdue pregnanciesRead on: 'Articles'
Related: Double Vision
At Liverpool Women's Hospital, the largest hospital of its kind in Europe and a nationally recognised Centre of Excellence
The sixth series continues at Southmead Hospital, Bristol
The fifth series introduces the straight-talking midwifery team in Southmead Hospital, Bristol
At Leeds General Infirmary, once again observing the dramatic, emotional and often funny moments in a busy labour ward