One Born Every MinuteReturn to programme home page
Shorts series: just how difficult is it to be a young bloke with a new baby?
The Babies Revisited
Find out how our families coped with their latest additions, now a few months old, back home!Watch videos: 'Videos'
Clips from Series 8
S8-Ep7: Mummy's Supporter
Mummy's boy James prepares to be a first-time father
- Start playback of S8-Ep7: Mummy's Supporter
- Start playback of S8-Ep6: Young Grandmother
- Start playback of S8-Ep6: The Only Girl
- Start playback of S8-Ep5: Memory Loss
- Start playback of S8-Ep5: Winning Number
- Start playback of S8-Ep3: Childhood Sweethearts
- Start playback of S8-Ep3: Kirsty and Ian
- Start playback of S8-Ep2: Coincidence
- Start playback of S8-Ep2: Alyshea
- Start playback of S8-Ep1: Hayley and Nick
- Start playback of S8-Ep1: Brooke and TIm
Shorts: The Dads
Is there more to being a young dad than sleepless nights, nappy disasters and no social life?
Darren's life used to be the pub, the footie and his mates. But everything changed when he became dad to twin boys.
Al has lots of tricks up his sleeve when it comes to creating a strong bond with his young son Ted.
How easy has it been for Michael to put down his comic books and computer games and become a responsible grown-up?
Help and Support
Looking for information about the issues in this show?
Our 4Viewers site has help and support on childbirth and fertilityVisit 4Viewers: 'Looking for information about the issues in this show?'
Taking you from week one and the first trimester right through to week 40, including overdue pregnanciesRead on: 'Articles'
Related: Double Vision
At Liverpool Women's Hospital, the largest hospital of its kind in Europe and a nationally recognised Centre of Excellence
The sixth series continues at Southmead Hospital, Bristol
The fifth series introduces the straight-talking midwifery team in Southmead Hospital, Bristol
At Leeds General Infirmary, once again observing the dramatic, emotional and often funny moments in a busy labour ward