One Born Every Minute
Brand new Shorts series: just how difficult is it to be a young bloke with a new baby?
Clips & Extras
Emma, Peter and Baby George
Emma and Pete talk about life back home with baby number four: the adorable George! (S7-Ep6)
- Start playback of Emma, Peter and Baby George
- Start playback of Becky and Colin with baby Cole
- Start playback of Jennifer and Darran with Lillie-Hope
- Start playback of S7-Ep5: Heightened Fears
- Start playback of S7-Ep5: Unplanned Baby
- Start playback of S7-Ep4: Just Made It
- Start playback of S7-Ep4: New Lives
- Start playback of S7-Ep4: Never Give Up
- Start playback of S7-Ep3: Inspiration
- Start playback of S7-Ep3: Number Five
- Start playback of S7-Ep2: Naming the Baby
- Start playback of S7-Ep1: Hope
- Start playback of S7-Ep1: Highs and Lows
Brand new Shorts: The Dads
Is there more to being a young dad than sleepless nights, nappy disasters and no social life?
Darren's life used to be the pub, the footie and his mates. But everything changed when he became dad to twin boys.
Al has lots of tricks up his sleeve when it comes to creating a strong bond with his young son Ted.
How easy has it been for Michael to put down his comic books and computer games and become a responsible grown-up?
Help and Support
Our 4Viewers site has help and support on childbirth and fertility
Taking you from week one and the first trimester right through to week 40, including overdue pregnancies
We're giving you the chance to win a personalised Sassy Bloom Gift Box, plus One Born's new book 'Your Pregnancy Week by Week'
Related: Double Vision
The sixth series continues at Southmead Hospital, Bristol
The fifth series introduces the straight-talking midwifery team in Southmead Hospital, Bristol
At Leeds General Infirmary, once again observing the dramatic, emotional and often funny moments in a busy labour ward
Packed with drama from the North, with a new team of characterful midwives, lots of new mums and dads and, of course, babies