Kirstie's Fill Your House For FreeReturn to programme home page
Learn to Upcycle
Clips & Extras
Upcycle piano keys into a wall clock
Charis reveals how she made the exquisite wall clock in episode 6
- Upcycle piano keys into a wall clock - Play.
- Upcycle mixer taps - Play.
- Upcycle a sewing machine into a storage unit - Play.
- Upcycle a bannister into a coat rail - Play.
- Upcycle a snowboard into a shelf - Play.
- Upcycle a cricket helmet into a lamp - Play.
- S2-Ep5: House to Home - Play.
- S2-Ep5: Stylish Home - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Piano Strings - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Chris and Christine - Play.
- S2-Ep3: Bedroom Revamp - Play.
- S2-Ep3: Cheap Chic - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Bare Living Room - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Arm Chair - Play.
- S2-Ep1: Arfa and Salim - Play.
- S2-Ep1: Free Radicals - Play.
- Series 2 Trailer - Play.
Cricket helmet lamp
Find out how you can recreate the cricket helmet lamp featured in the show!Continue reading: 'Cricket helmet lamp'
Everything you need to recreate Max's Singer sewing machine storage unit
Lee Baker outlines what you'll need to recreate the bannister coat rail and shelf
Everything you need to know to recreate Max's snowboard shelf featured in ep. 2
Everything you need to know about recreating Max's mixer taps from episode 5
Charis has designed a clock using piano keys. Learn how to make it yourself right here.
A series of short films exploring what Home means to us in all its weird and wonderful forms
Meet The Experts
If you’d like to take part in the next series of Fill Your House For Free, email email@example.com