Jamie and Jimmy's Friday Night FeastReturn to programme home page
All the Recipes
Head over to JamieOliver.com for all the recipes from Jamie and Jimmy's Friday Night FeastFind out more: 'All the Recipes'
Jamie and Jimmy are on a mission to get wonky fruit and veg back in our shopping baskets
This gorgeous comfort food dish is quick and easy. Serve with a show-stopping gravy for ultimate dunking.
Fragrant, spicy and packed with incredible flavour, this pork belly stew is the ultimate Friday night feast
Build your own Tandoori Oven
Jimmy's guide to make your own tandoori oven out of a dustbinRead the Guide: 'Build your own Tandoori Oven'
How To Build Guides
There’s nothing particularly sexy about stale bread, but some of the very best recipes in the world have been based around using it up
Jamie and Jimmy embrace the incredible UK produce that usually gets binned, or just outright ignored
There is a very British cured food revolution coming...
S2-Ep6: Paloma's Bacalhau a Bras
Paloma Faith gets her hands in among the olives to prepare her favourite Portuguese dish
- S2-Ep6: Paloma's Bacalhau a Bras - Play.
- S2-Ep6: Slow Cooked Squirrel Pie - Play.
- S2-Ep5: Gnarly Pork - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Build Your Own Rotisserie - Play.
- S2-Ep4: Ellie Goulding's Taxidermy - Play.
- S2-Ep3: How to Build an Offset BBQ Smoker - Play.
- S2-Ep3: Hugh Bonneville - Play.
- S2-Ep2: A Taste of Italy - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Suya Rap - Play.
- S2-Ep1: Finger Lickin' Chicken - Play.
- S1-Ep5: How To Build Your Own Smoke House - Play.
- S1-Ep4: Sizzling Oysters - Play.
- S1-Ep2: Bring It Back - Play.
- S1-Ep2: Good for the Soul - Play.
- S1-Ep1: Jamie and Jimmy Meet Usain Bolt - Play.
- S1-Ep1: Jamie and Jimmy's Southend Cafe - Play.