Grand DesignsReturn to programme home page
Series 14 continues with Kevin McCloud and a pair of first time buyers attempting to turn a cowshed into a lovely home.
- S14-Ep6: Trailer - Play.
- Grand Designs S14-Ep4: Trailer - Play.
- S15-Ep 3: Perfect Home - Play.
- S15-Ep3: West Sussex - Play.
- S12 Trailer - Play.
- S12-Ep2: Living in the Country - Play.
- S12-Ep1: Living in Suburbia - Play.
- S11-Ep10: Living in the Wild - Play.
- S11-Ep9: Living in the City - Play.
- County Derry - Play.
- North Cornwall - Play.
- S1-Ep1: Newhaven - Play.
- Malaga Revisit - Play.
- Woodbridge Revisit, 2013 - Play.
- Newbury, 2013 - Play.
- S10-Ep4: Independent Living - Play.
- S10-Ep3: Ultimate Family Home - Play.
- S10-Ep2: Undergound Solution - Play.
- S10-Ep1: Out with the Old - Play.
- S9-Ep20: Headcorn - Play.
Find out about the suppliers Rebecca and Gregory used for their ambitious minimal build
Find out how to buy or subscribe to the official monthly magazine for more projects, advice and inspiration
Inspiration, exhibitors, bargains... and Kevin McCloud of course
Find out more about the suppliers who helped shape each build
Appear on Grand Designs
Are you working on an exciting and unique project? Apply to take part in the new series.Find out more: 'Appear on Grand Designs'
A series of short films exploring what Home means to us in all its weird and wonderful forms
Watch the Grand Designs Featured in Living In the City
Claire and Ian try to build a home big enough for a disco on a small plot in London
Kevin McCloud visits an attempt to recreate Manhattan-loft-style living in central London
Kevin meets Monty and Clare who have bought a sliver of land in Peckham
A couple who are looking to build their hi-tech modern house in a quiet London street