Benefits StreetReturn to programme home page
Clips & Extras
S2-Ep4: Christmas Time
A look at what Christmas means to these people receiving benefits
- S2-Ep4: Christmas Time - Play.
- S2-Ep3: Alarm Bells - Play.
- S2-Ep3: A Mother's Love - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Julie's Family - Play.
- S2-Ep2: Eviction Notice - Play.
- S2-Ep1: Public Relations - Play.
- S2-Ep1: Life on Benefits - Play.
- S2: Trailer - Play.
- S1-Ep5: Friend in Need - Play.
- S1-Ep5: Good Neighbour - Play.
- S1-Ep4: Britain's Next... - Play.
- S1-Ep4: S.B. - Play.
- S1-Ep3: Road to Recovery - Play.
- S1-Ep3: A Successful Evening - Play.
- S1-Ep2: Blooming Britain - Play.
- S1-Ep2: No Handouts - Play.
- S1-Ep1: Mummy Dee - Play.
- S1-Ep1: James Turner Street - Play.
Meet the Street
Matriarch of the street who has lived there for 20 years
Life on the street often revolves around Sue's front garden
Lives with her partner, Kev, and has a huge extended family
In constant battle with ill health and the benefits system
Help and Support
Affected by issues in the show?
Support information for the issues featured can be found on our 4Viewers siteVisit 4Viewers: 'Affected by issues in the show?'
You can find out more about Julie and Reagan’s journey on this website that Julie has set up.