As a judge sentences a paedophile gang who passed girls as young as 13 around for sex to a total of 78 years in jail, he has strong words about the influence of race on the case.
Please wait while this video loads. If it doesn't load after a few seconds you may need to have Adobe Flash installed.
The men from Rochdale and Oldham, who exploited girls as young as 13 were given sentences ranging from four to 19 years.
They were found guilty of offences including rape and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child.
Sentencing the men, Judge Gerald Clifton dismissed any notion that the prosecutions had been triggered by race, telling the defendants: "That is nonsense. What triggered this prosecution was your lust and greed."
He told them: "All of you treated (the victims) as though they were worthless and beyond respect."
The 59-year-old ringleader, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was also convicted of two rapes, aiding and abetting rape, sexual assault and trafficking for the purposes of sexual exploitation. He was sentenced to 19 years in prison.
The other convicted men were:
• Kabeer Hassan, 25, of Oldham, was sentenced to nine years for rape and three years, concurrently, for the conspiracy conviction.
• Abdul Aziz, 41,of Rochdale, also convicted of trafficking for sexual exploitation, received a nine year sentence.
• Abdul Rauf, 43, and Adil Khan, 42, both of Rochdale and also convicted of trafficking a child within the UK for sexual exploitation, received six and eight years respectively.
• Mohammed Sajid, 35, of Rochdale, also convicted of one count of rape, sexual activity with a girl under 16 and trafficking for sexual exploitation, was jailed for 12 years.
• Mohammed Amin, 45, of Rochdale, also convicted of sexual assault, received a five-year jail term.
• Hamid Safi, 22, of Rochdale, also convicted of trafficking girls for the purposes of sexual exploitation, has been sentenced to four years.
• Abdul Qayyum, 44, of Rochdale, was jailed for five years. He will be deported to Afghanistan at the end of his sentence.
Two of the defendants on trial were acquitted.
Nick Griffin, the leader of the British National Party has told Channel 4 News an official was the source of information that he tweeted last week on the deliberations of a jury in the controversial grooming trial.
Solicitors for one of the defendents said today he would appeal against the findings of the court, because Griffin's tweet suggested the jury may have been compromised.
Last Thursday, before the jury had given any verdicts to the court, Nick Griffin tweeted:
"News flash. Seven of the Muslim paedophile rapists found guilty in Liverpool."
The jury were then called back into court and revealed that they had reached verdicts on seven defendants.
Inquiries carried out by the police and the Crown Prosecution Service showed that the message, which the court heard was first published on the far-right Infidels of Britain website, was published at a time when the jury was in its jury room where all electronic equipment is banned.
The judge refused a motion by the defence to dismiss the jury and proceeded with the trial, telling the court he was absolutely satisfied the information had not come from a juror and there was no bias or prejudice.
On Wednesday Nick Griffin told channel 4 News: "I'm told it came from a court official or police officer. That was via my supporters outside."
He went on to claim the information was a plant by the defence to try and get the trial halted.
Alias Yousef of chambers solicitors in Bradford said today that his client would appeal on the basis that the jury was compromised.
Mohamed Ayub, another solicitor at the firm told Channel 4 news, he found it highly unlikely a professional court officer would leak such information and a full investigation was required.