Some things just have to be seen!
Get handy email reminders for your must-see shows
How do I set a reminder?
- Sign in to Channel 4
- Go to Browse All to find a programme
- Click on the Remind Me button on the programme page
- You can cancel reminders at any time by clicking on the Cancel button on the programme page, or via your Communications preferences
Please note: you can only set reminders for new shows. Reminders are not available for repeats or archive shows.
When will I receive my reminder?
- Your email reminders will arrive first thing in the morning with a summary of any reminders you have set for that day.
- If you set a reminder before 5pm on the day a programme is due to air, we’ll do our best to send you a reminder email before the programme starts, but please note new reminders can sometimes take a while to set up. If your chosen programme is a series you will receive morning email reminders for subsequent episodes.
- If you set a reminder after 5pm on the day a programme is due to air, you won’t receive an email reminder that day, but if your chosen programme is a series you will receive morning email reminders for subsequent episodes.
- You can easily unsubscribe from a reminder at any time - either via the programme homepage or by managing your reminders in My Account.
- To find out more about reminders, please visit our FAQs.