As part of Generation Next, 3 Minute Wonders will be showcasing 15 new presenting voices.
The season - called Bright New Wonders - will see the presenters working on the documentaries, which are from budding new directors who haven't yet had the opportunity to make a film for broadcast TV.
The new voices in the Generation Next season are:
- Seyi Rhodes (Writer and director)
- Dean Atta (Musician)
- Anealla Safdar (Journalist)
- Lindsay Johns
- Sathnam Sanghera (Journalist)
- Ava Vidal (Comedian)
- Matt Blaize (Comedian)
- Henry Lloyd Hughes (Actor)
- Ben Way (Young Entrepreneur)
- Chantelle Fiddy (Music Journalist)
- Tom Basden (Comedian)
- Namalee Bolle (Editor in Chief, Super Super, Fashion muse and singer)
- Sheridan 'shed' Simove (Author)
- Rob Petit (Filmmaker)
- Iphgenia Baal (Writer)
To get more info, visit the 3 Minute Wonders site.