Big Brother Voting Terms and Conditions
1. The Big Brother vote is organised by or on behalf of 4 Ventures Limited and/or Channel Four Television Corporation of 124 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2YX ("Channel 4").
2. You may only cast your vote by the following methods: text vote and/ or premium rate telephone vote. There are no alternative voting methods.
3. Subject to clause 5 below you may vote as many times as you like.
4. Vote lines open and close as advertised on the Channel 4 programmes 'Big Brother', 'Big Brother's Little Brother' and 'Big Brother's Big Mouth'. Votes cast outside of these times will not be counted.
5. Channel 4 reserves the right to discount votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that votes have been cast in a fraudulent illegal manner (including certain bulk voting).
6. Voters acknowledge that in order to keep Big Brother exciting, and both housemates and viewers on their toes, the paramount rule of the game is that Big Brother can make or change any of the rules at any time as part of the editorial process.
7. Channel 4 may at any time suspend, withdraw or re-set voting at its sole discretion.
8. Under no circumstances will there be a refund for any vote cast (including where a housemate has already left the house for any reason) or for any misdialled calls. Channel 4 will announce whether any housemate has left as soon as reasonably practicable on the Channel 4 website.
9. If you are not the person or organisation named on the relevant telephone services bill, you must get permission from that person or organisation before calling.
10. At times you may not be able to get through to register your vote. Channel 4 is not liable for callers not getting through.
11. All votes are monitored by Electoral Reform Services. Channel 4ís decision in respect of the votes is final.
12. Channel 4, its group companies and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
13. Each text vote cast will cost 50 pence plus your standard text message rate. The total cost is dependant on your network.
All charges will be deducted from your available credit time if you are a pre pay customer or will appear on your monthly statement if you pay monthly.
14. Text voting closes during the eviction night programme. See Channel 4 or the Channel 4 website for precise times.
Premium Rate Telephone Voting
15. Each premium rate telephone vote will cost 50 pence on BTís network. Other networks operators may charge differently.
16. The cost of voting by premium rate telephone number on your mobile phone may vary depending on mobile networks. Check with your network operator before calling.
17. Premium rate telephone voting closes during the Friday night programme. See Channel 4 or the Channel 4 website for precise times.