1. This Big Brother's Little Brother competition ("Competition") is organised by or on behalf of 4 Ventures Limited and/or Channel Four Television Corporation of 124 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2YX ("4 Ventures").
2. By entering the Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. To play the Competition you must telephone 09011 300 344 and state the correct answer and your name and contact number.
4. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or older and by entering the Competition you warrant that you are 16 years or older.
5. Prize details will be promoted during Big Brother's Little Brother.
6. If you are not available to take up the prize, 4 ventures reserves the right to award the prize to another winner.
7. Your phone call will cost 50 pence sing BT's network. Rates may vary for other network operators, mobile phones and public phone boxes.
8. If you are not the bill payer, you must get permission from the bill payer before playing.
9. You may enter the Competition as many times as you like.
10. 4 Ventures may withdraw or cancel the Competition for any reason and at any time and may change the prize to a prize of similar value. There is no cash alternative. 4 Ventures is under no obligation to offer refunds, but may do so at its sole discretion.
11. 4 Ventures, its group companies and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any message being lost or not properly recorded. 4 Ventures is also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in a message not being able to get through or a message not being recorded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, 4 Ventures hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the Competition or the prize. Nothing however shall exclude 4 Ventures' liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition, the decision of 4 Ventures shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. 4 Ventures reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website.
15. Employees of Channel 4, iTouch Limited and the Channel 4 group of companies, their families, and anyone connected with Endemol and the Competition may not enter the Competition and is not entitled to win the prize.
16. The winner of the Competition acknowledges that their name may be publicised.
17. 4 Ventures may disqualify you from winning the prize if it has reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these terms and conditions and/or your participation in the Competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.