On All 4, programmes and video clips the video is viewed in flash, and therefore you will need to have Adobe Flash 10.2 or higher. Mac users will need Adobe Flash 10. You can download Flash at www.adobe.com. Some of our Flash video, (mainly short-form video clips across channel4.com and E4.com), is delivered using the Brightcove platform and video player, and you can see the systems requirements on their website: Brightcove
For you to enjoy the best possible user experience we recommend that you have the following:
- Latest version of Microsoft Windows or OSX.
- A broadband internet connection.
- We recommend use of the service with the following browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Firefox latest versions of 2.0 or 3.0, Safari - latest version. The site will work with other browsers, but the user experience may not be as satisfactory.
- Cookies enabled (Internet Explorer security settings set to medium).
All 4 on iOS
- The All 4 app on iOS is only available with an internet connection; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need iOS 7.1 or above to use the All 4 application. You can check which operating system your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch is currently using by going to Settings > General > About - and scrolling down to Version.
- Older generation devices are not supported – these include iPhone 3G and second generation iPod Touch devices.
All 4 on Android
- The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need Android OS 4.1 and above. For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported.
All 4 on Xbox 360
- You will need a broadband internet connection connected to the Xbox.
- You will need to download the All 4 app from the ‘Apps’ section of Xbox LIVE.
- HDMI compatible TV
All 4 on Xbox One
- You will need a broadband internet connection (wired or Wi-Fi) connected to the Xbox One.
- You will need to download the All 4 app from the "Store" section or the "Apps channels" section of Xbox LIVE.
- HDMI compatible TV
All 4 on YouView
- YouView set top box.
- A broadband internet connection connected to the YouView Box with a minimum speed of 3MB.
- You must accept the All 4 Terms and conditions to watch content
All 4 on PS3
- You will need to have a Sony PSN account.
- A broadband internet connection connected to the PS3.
- To download the All 4 app to your PS3, make sure you are signed in and the PS3 is connected, and then select the TV icon on the XMB (Xross Media Bar) and opt for the All 4 icon.
- You will need a Now TV membership or Roku account.
- One of the supported devices: Now TV, Roku 3, Roku 2XS and Roku LT (Giga.
- A broadband (wired or Wi-Fi) internet connection.
- You will need to download the app from the Roku Channel Store.
- HDMI compatible TV.
- Panasonic 2014 TV
- Freetime User Interface (UI)
- Broadband connectivity