To help you access All 4 quickly, simply add a bookmark or shortcut on your device.
On an Android device:
1. From your browser window tap on the Settings button on your device
2. Tap on the 'More' button on the screen
3. Depending on your device you will be presented with the following options:
a) Add bookmark
b) Add shortcut to home (not available on all devices)
4. If you have added a bookmark, you can access this at any time from your browser by tapping on the Settings button, and then tap on the Bookmarks icon (the location of the icon varies per device, but can be located at the bottom of the screen, or next to the address bar)
5. If your device does not offer the 'Add shortcut to home' option, you can still add the bookmark to your home screen. To do this:
a) Go to your home screen
b) Press and hold down on the location you want to add the shortcut
c) Tap on 'Shortcut'
d) Tap on 'Bookmark' to open your Bookmarks page
e) Select the Mobile All 4 bookmark link to save this to your home screen.
On a Blackberry PlayBook device:
1. From your browser window tap on the bookmark icon (white star with a + sign next to the address bar)
2. You will be presented with two options:
a) Add to Bookmarks
b) Add to Home Screen
3. You can rename the bookmark if required, then press 'save'
4. The Mobile All 4 bookmark is then automatically saved to the 'All' area on the home screen. To move this to a new location, e.g. Favourites, just drag and drop to the required folder.
On an HP TouchPad device:
1. From your browser window tap on the Bookmark icon (clock and bookmark sign next to the address bar)
2. Tap on the Add Bookmark icon (bookmark with a + sign at the bottom of the screen)
3. This will add the page to your bookmarks list which you can access at any time by tapping on the Bookmark icon from your browser