You can vary the ingredients in this You Are What You Eat soup recipe to use any mix of vegetables that are in season. To make this into a more substantial evening meal, simply add wholewheat pasta for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
1. Saute the onion in the oil until transparent.
2. Add the squash and carrots and cook for a few minutes.
3. Cover the vegetables with water, bring to the boil, turn down the heat and add the bouillon. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the sliced kale and simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
5. Sprinkle on chopped parsley and serve.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes