1. Place the lemongrass, lime leaves, garlic, turmeric, sugar and fish sauce into a mixing bowl and mix together. Rub the pork with the mixture then leave to marinade for 30 minutes.
2. To make the sauce, combine the garlic, chilli and sugar in a mortar or food processor. Pound them into a fine paste. Add the lime juice, vinegar, fish sauce and 50ml of water, then stir to blend.
3. Put the noodles in a bowl with boiling water to cover. Let stand until al dente, which will take about 10 minutes. Divide the noodles between two bowls. Mix the salad vegetables together then top each bowl of noodles with salad.
4. Heat the oil in a griddle on high until it is almost smoking. Throw on the pork and grill for 3 minutes or until the meat has charred nicely and is just cooked through. Top each bowl with the grilled pork
5. Finish by topping each bowl with the herbs and serve with a few tablespoons of sauce poured over.
8.6g of fat
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes