Philip's fancy-pants menu was kicked off with a luscious lobster starter on Come Dine With Me Grimsby
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Pour the wine into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Bubble rapidly until reduced and thickened then add lemon juice to taste.
2. Bring a large stock pot of water to the boil then boil the lobsters for 6-8 minutes. Remove and cut down the underside of the lobsters to split each into two.
3. Lay shell side down on a baking tray and scatter over the citrus zests and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile blanch the samphire in water and grill the tomatoes, drizzled with olive oil and seasoning.
5. Divide the samphire between warmed serving plates and top each with half a lobster and some tomatoes on the vine. Drizzle with the white wine reduction and serve immediately.
Please note this recipe is the contestant's own and has not been tested professionally. Like the Come Dine With Me contestants, you could be creating a culinary delight or dining disaster, so switch on your ovens and be bold.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes