Serena Gilzean-Hughes mixes ripe raspberries with white chocolate to end her evening on a sweet note on Come Dine With Me Derby
1. Place 200g of frozen raspberries and 50g of the caster sugar in a saucepan, cover and heat gently. Stir occasionally until the sugar has dissolved and the fruit is beginning to run. Remove from the heat and sieve the raspberries, discarding the seeds.
2. Melt the chocolate in a large bowl set over a smaller pan of just simmering water, being careful the water does not touch the bowl or chocolate. When melted set aside to cool slightly.
3. Soften the cheese with a spoon then mix in the remaining caster sugar. In a separate bowl whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Fold the soft cheese into the cream, followed by the melted chocolate.
4. Line a 450g (1lb) loaf tin with cling film and pour in half the mixture. Add the raspberry pulp then top with chocolate mixture.
5. Freeze for 4 hours then remove and allow to thaw for 30 minutes before serving.
Please note this recipe is the contestant's own and has not been tested professionally. Like the Come Dine With Me contestants, you could be creating a culinary delight or dining disaster, so switch on your ovens and be bold.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes