1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas 5. Rub the lamb with oil and carefully make 5 deep holes in the lamb with a sharp knife. Push sprigs of rosemary into each hole. Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
2. Put the garlic in a lightly oiled baking tray and place the lamb on top. Bake for 1 hour. Remove the tin from the oven and add the parsnips to the tray. Cook for a further 20-30 minutes until the parsnips are golden.
3. Transfer the lamb, garlic and parsnips to a warmed platter, cover loosely with foil and leave to stand. Drain off any excess fat from the baking tray and place on the hob over a medium heat.
4. Stir in the flour, then add the stock and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Strain through a fine sieve into small pan and season to taste. Heat through gently for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
5. Carve the lamb and serve with the garlic cloves - allow guests to squeeze the garlic puree out of the skins - and parsnips, with plenty of gravy and freshly cooked vegetables.
Please note this recipe is the contestant's own and has not been tested professionally. Like the Come Dine With Me contestants, you could be creating a culinary delight or dining disaster, so switch on your ovens and be bold.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes