Debbie sets the standards high with her velvet chocolate torte dessert on Celebrity Come Dine with Me.
1. In a bowl mix the biscuits and melted butter. Press the mixture into the base of a greased 20-25cm loose bottomed cake tin and refrigerate until firm.
2. In a bowl set over a pan of just simmering water, melt the chocolate.
3. Meanwhile in a another bowl set over a pan of just simmering water, whisk the egg whites and sugar for 5 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
4. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape then carefully fold the melted chocolate into the egg whites, followed by the cream and brandy.
5. Pour the mixture over the firm biscuit based and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
6. To serve decorate with some berries and a dusting of icing sugar.
Please note this recipe is the contestant's own and has not been tested professionally. Like the Come Dine With Me contestants, you could be creating a culinary delight or dining disaster, so switch on your ovens and be bold.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes