Even non vegetarians will love these healthy BBQ tofu kebabs
1. Cut the tofu into bite sized cubes and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix the mayonnaise with the mustard, curry paste, garlic and ginger and season well. Pour over the tofu and stir gently to coat. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Thread the tofu onto the bamboo skewers, alternating with vegetables. Reserve the marinade.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Brush the kebabs with a little vegetable oil and grill until cooked and the marinade starts to bubble and go golden brown.
6. Place the reserved marinade in a small sauce pan with 15ml/1tbsp smooth mango chutney. Heat through gently.
7. Serve the kebabs on a bed of rice with the warm marinade drizzled over.
© The Vegetarian Society
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes