Enjoy Indian-style salmon as a quick mid week supper for two or as part of a healthy barbecue spread
1. In a shallow bowl, mix the yogurt with the tandoori curry paste and a squeeze of lime juice.
2. Add 2 salmon fillets and turn in the marinade.
3. Grill under a medium preheated grill for 10-12 minutes. To barbecue, preheat your barbecue in the usual way until it reaches the correct temperature. Cook the salmon turning once, bearing in mind you may have to adjust the cooking time slightly depending on how hot your barbecue is or how near the heat source the salmon is placed.
4. Serve with cooked basmati rice, with chopped fresh coriander. Garnish with coriander sprigs and lime wedges.
© delicious. magazine
* Salmon, cod and tuna are severely threatened by over-fishing. There are a number of sustainable and just as tasty species that work equally well in the above recipe - in some cases they can even be cheaper. See channel4.com/fish for more information.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes