Rustle up a crowd-pleasing pudding with this recipe from Passion Restaurant, featured on Dolce Vito: Dream Restaurant
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. To make the crumble, sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the butter until you get a breadcrumb texture. Mix in 70g of sugar.
3. Layer the apples in a 1.5l ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the remaining sugar.
4. Top with the crumble mix.
5. Bake for around 40 minutes, or until the crumble is golden brown.
6. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes