This dairy free soup is really delicious either eaten hot or cold
1. Heat oil in large saucepan, add onion and garlic, cook until soft, add curry powder and cook a further minute.
2. Add sweet potato and butternut squash, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add salt, basil leaves, stock and soya alternative, bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
4. Blend or process vegetable mixture until smooth.
5. Serve soup hot or cold with chopped basil or chives.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes