This dairy free soup is really delicious either eaten hot or cold
1. Heat oil in large saucepan, add onion and garlic, cook until soft, add curry powder and cook a further minute.
2. Add sweet potato and butternut squash, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add salt, basil leaves, stock and soya alternative, bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
4. Blend or process vegetable mixture until smooth.
5. Serve soup hot or cold with chopped basil or chives.