Indulge in a healthier creamy dessert with this delicious soya banoffee recipe
For the filling
For the topping
You will need a loose bottom flan tin, 8 inches or 20 cms in diameter.
1. Begin by browning the oats, place in a small frying pan with 15g of the spread, fry for a couple of minutes until lightly brown.
2. Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until crushed, add the oats.
3. Melt the spread in a medium pan, when melted add the crushed mixture and mix well, press mixture into the loose based flan tin, up the sides and on the base to make the tart case, chill for 30 minutes.
This is so easy but very effective, but ensure you eat it on the day it's made otherwise the banana on the top may darken despite the use of lemon juice.
4. For the filling; in a medium bowl mash the 2 bananas with the lemon juice, add the soya dessert, caramel and whisk in the quark with a balloon whisk, pour into the biscuit case. Chill for 1 hour or longer.
5. Place the lemon juice and the sliced bananas in a bowl, gently toss in the lemon juice to coat and decorate the top of the tart by overlapping the banana in a circle all round the top.
6. To serve remove tart from the loose based tin and serve on its own or top each portion with soya dessert, caramel.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes