This jelly not only looks and tastes amazing but is packed with vitamin-rich fruits. Try serving it in decorative cardboard party cups instead of glasses or moulds
Makes 3-4 small glasses
Ready in 10-15 minutes
Setting time: 45 minutes
1. Put the gelatine leaves in a small bowl and cover with cold water until they are soft and squidgy (3-4 minutes).
2. Hull the washed strawberries, cut them into bite-sized pieces and put them in a bowl along with the blueberries.
3. Put the softened gelatine leaves into a measuring jug. Pour 50ml boiling water over the gelatine leaves. Stir carefully with a spoon, to dissolve the gelatine.
4. Add the berry juice to the dissolved gelatine so that it fills the measuring jug up to 600ml.
5. Divide the strawberries and blueberries between the glasses or moulds and pour the jelly over the fruit.
6. Put in the fridge for about 45 minutes to set.
Tips: for a vegetarian version, use agar agar or Vege-Gel instead of gelatin.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes