This scrumptious seafood starter is the first course from Gordon's Cookalong USA.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. When it comes to a rolling boil, add the pasta and cook according to pack instructions until al dente (approximately 3-4 minutes).
2. Heat a large sauté pan over a medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Thinly slice the chilli (deseed if you prefer) and crush the garlic. Add the chilli and garlic to the pan and sauté for a minute before adding the prawns. Toss them for a further minute, season with salt and pepper before adding the white wine.
3. Drain the pasta and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil then grate over some fresh lemon zest.
4. Chop the tomato and spring onions. Add to the pan and cook briefly.
5. Shred the basil leaves and add half to the pan.
6. Add the pasta to the sauce and mix to coat evenly. Divide between 4 plates and serve immediately with a sprinkling of shredded basil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
© Gordon Ramsay
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes