The Hairy Bikers cooked up an American classic to cheer on the USA's World Cup side
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Butter the sides and base of a 24cm cake tin.
2. Place the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles rough breadcrumbs. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press down into the base of the tin.
3. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour into the tin and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until pale golden. The cake should wobble slightly when tin is shaken.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for about 10-15 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and transfer to a serving plate.
7. Put blueberries into a pan with the sugar and 1 tablespoon of water and gently cook for 5 minutes until the mixture turns into a syrup. Leave to cool.
8. Serve cheesecake topped with the cooked blueberries. Decorate with remaining blueberries.
The best chefs on TV and over 6,000 recipes