Jane Galpin, fashion executive on How to Look Good Naked, gives fashion advice on the best jeans to suit an hourglass figure, which is when you have evenly proportioned boobs and hips, with a small waist.
Not an hourglass? Try our Body Shape Finder to get tips tailored to you.
- If you want to play it safe go for a dark bootcut jean - they're perfect for you - but don't shy away from a skinny jean, they will really show off your gorgeous curves.
- Look for a midrise jean - this is where the waistline sits mid-way towards the stomach. It will fit you really snugly on your hips, creating lovely smooth lines.
- If you struggle to find a pair that fit you properly on the waist, buy the pair that fit best on legs and hips and make friends with your local dress alterations service or tailor - they will be able to alter them for you.
- Pay attention to the wash of the jeans. A lighter wash on the thighs will show off the curviest part of your legs, and look for a darker wash on the outside of the leg to streamline you.
- Golden stitching and pointed details on pockets will show off your curvy bottom.
Skinny jeans, Dorothy Perkins, £30
Striped T-shirt, Marks and Spencer, £7.50
Blazer, Zara, £69.99
Shoes, stylist's own
Tan bag, Topshop, £55
Director: Micci Bamford
Styling: Electra James
Additional Styling: Lucy Heather
Hair: Pushpa Kara
Make-Up: Ariane Poole